Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Too much work!: MASTERMIND (Vlog 6)

This video is just a little update on what's been keeping me from uploading a gameplay video this week. Most of what the homework is and what it does is in the video, so I'll spare you of that here.

Homework's been rough, and until the final final on Thursday, I'm booked. After Thursday is a little family celebration, too, so I won't be able to do anything until Monday. After that, though, I'm free! Videos for days!

And I mean that. I'll try to do one huge recording session before I go home, then an attempt at a very long live stream, and after that you can expect almost daily videos! We'll get into SUPERHOT, maybe some Yooka Laylee if the team ever returns that E-Mail, and plenty of other games, too!

Oh yeah, and Greg has been getting a little bit of a workout while you've been gone ;).

Looking forward to a great summer with you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment