Saturday, May 13, 2017

Super hot and super fun: The Most Innovative Shooter I've Played In Years! (SUPERHOT Part 1)

Man, I've gotta say, this game is SO fun! Since this is the first episode, I can say now to not watch this video series if you have the ability to play yourself. So much fun!

I also hope you all enjoy this series, because it was so much fun to play! Editing was fun as well, as you can see with the Yankety Sax scene and the face zoom-in that PewDiePie used to pull off so well. I may be worse at editing, but at least the point gets across

Along with the note of editing, first of all this is an edit to this post, and second of all I try not to cut much in this game so you get the full effect of the time powers. Everything is much cooler if you see the bullets whizzing by your face in slo-mo than if you just see me shooting people. That's pretty much every shooter ever, we need to show off how innovative this one is!

This is also the first video of my daily video set planned for the month of May 2017 for as long as possible. Hope it works out well! So far so good :3



No comments:

Post a Comment