Tuesday, May 23, 2017

It's abulf halbot glablabloh: Into The Core (SUPERHOT FINALE?)

You may wonder about this post's title. There is a simple reason: I'm tired. As I edit this video, I'm tired. This tiredness caused me to do every-other-day videos and to forget to upload yesterday's video. There is no energy recently.

Luckily, these videos were recorded excitedly, so I don't have to worry about SUPERHOT having bad commentary. What I do have to worry about is editing them and creating new videos to edit.

But I think the solution to all of this is simple: I need more viewers.

It's not that I want to become famous quick, or that I can't stand the money not coming in (That's not a problem. I'm rolling in coppers!). No, it's just that it's hard to get excited if nobody's watching.

Here I insert an image. Notice anything? Notice a large middle finger on the right marking a several day stop in all viewers?



This is demoralizing to most, but since I'm immune to that feeling, instead I just feel... tired. I want to work, to play for YouTube, to do something, but there's nothing to do. So I just watch YouTube videos and play games all day, waiting for my next meal and the next time I sleep, wishing there were someone to talk to on my channel.

If only there were somebody who could just find my channel and watch a few videos, someone I could talk to about the games we've played...

But instead I wait.

...

Enjoy the video :)



No comments:

Post a Comment