Saturday, April 22, 2017

What a fail: SUPERHOT Teaser (SUPERHOT Part 0.5)

Yeah, the story behind this is that I accidentally recorded without realizing that everything was still set on system sound, so nothing recorded my mic...

What? What about Audacity?

... erm..

Shut up, that's what!

...

Fine. Everything was set on system sound, and I forgot to turn on my mic in the first place.. :P

So yeah, I just cut out the highlight reel and called it a "teaser". Cheap man's way out,  I know, but I have to post a video every week! It's both a personal goal and a service for you guys!

Fun fact: I seriously spent about half an hour on Tree Dude alone. That's why I thought it'd be funny to pretty much make this a joke teaser by making it 60% Tree Dude.

Fun fact 2: The actual "SUPERHOT" gameplay footage was during a run where I was trying to kill every enemy without shooting a single bullet. It succeeded in that section so well due to the sheer mass of katanas on that level, but the next levels were harder. I did it, though! I got through level 2 without using a single bullet!


No comments:

Post a Comment