Saturday, April 15, 2017

My first collab!: Hunting In A Winter Wonderland (theHunter Part 1)

This one's really exciting, because it's the first time someone's ever done a collab video with me. I must give most of the credit for the quality of the collab itself to Robert, because he was very good at politely reminding me of things anybody who does a collab should do, such as saying the right YouTube name of your collaborator, describing the game you're playing, etc...

But yeah, it was really fun to finally play with another person. Plus there's the fact that there was another person, so I could do some fun editing techniques such as the end part where I had him shoot me. Really looking forward to many more videos such as this 'cause there are so many fun and interesting people out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment