Sunday, April 9, 2017

First post on this blog: Just Around The Corner (Portal 2 Community Test Chambers Part 4)

Hey, a new day, a new blog, and of course, a new blog post! Anyways, though this is a brand new thing, let's keep the intro short and get right to this video.

This one is kind of special, both because this is my own level in the community test chambers and it marks the end of the portal playthrough. Now that it's over, I'd like to thank anybody who's seen every single portal video from the first to this last one. It means a lot to me that you put that much time into this channel!

In terms of the video itself, I don't have much to say except one concern. That concern is that I may have made my level out to be more than it is and I may have been a little.. what's the word... I may have put too much emphasis on the fact that I made this level and put a lot of time into it. I'm sorry if I sound selfish or something, but when you put that much effort into something it's hard not to be proud of the accomplishment. Still, though, bad move on my part, hope you understand :P.



No comments:

Post a Comment