Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The Sequel To One Of The Greatest Games: The Rise Of The Butterlords: It Finally Released! - Bannerlord Part 1

After eight long years it's finally released -
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord!

Anybody who knows Warband has been waiting for a very long time for this game's release. Ages of "Bannerlord when?" have finally been answered. At long last, the peasants shall have their harvesting season!

I can't tell you how much my brother and I are excited to play through this. After so long of playing and messing around with Warband, we get the sequel we've always wanted. I can't wait to try out all the new features and make a full run of it, and I doubt anybody else out there can either, considering the Steam metrics absolutely exploded upon its release XD.

So rise, butterlords; rise! Take your place at the high table of Uxkhal, and raise your skulls... to Taleworlds!



No comments:

Post a Comment