Thursday, April 2, 2020

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim Totally Unmodded Haha: APRIL FOOLS 2020 :D

Broo I so got you hahaha... Yeah... All, two of you? Maybe? Yeah..... It's a bit sad being a small YouTuber.

But today's a fun day! April Fools! It's so fun doing this stuff every year, even when it keeps me up 'till 8 AM when I'm usually in bed at 5 AM. 

I was initially going to just have this as a Skyrim modded run for 30 mins that I just uploaded on its own, but then the idea to split it up and add effects came to me and I ended up making 10 different 5 minute videos all with different effects. The end result is kinda what I wanted and kinda not. It kinda is because I wanted something weird and unique to post today, but it kinda isn't because I didn't really think about it before around midnight :/. Very little planning, very little time for execution (only got about the 3 hours after I was supposed to be asleep to work on it). BUT! It turned out, and I'm glad I got to celebrate another "holiday" with you all :). All... all of you... oh goodness the realization is returning, uh... LOOK! A distraction!

Lol, happy April Fools :). Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment