Friday, June 8, 2018

Something's not right...: Bittersweet... - Doki Doki Literature Club Part 5

A fifth poem, how sweet (made from the in-game keywords - massacre, graveyard, suicide, anger, atone, scars, explode, horror, frightening, disarray, tragedy, pain, misery, hopeless, misfortune, judgement, broken, depression, death, unrequited)

Uh... let's somehow turn these into a Natsuki poem...

Baking a cake, a chocolate massacre
Candles like a graveyard adorning its crown
Eating this deliciousness is suicide
But your anger will subside with every bite
And you will want to atone for the scars you have caused

It explodes with flavor
Others watch in horror as I eat
A frightening amount of sugar
The frosting in disarray
But it would be a tragedy to leave it alone

I eat away my pain and misery
No longer hopeless
My misfortune melts in my mouth
As they cast judgement on my diet
My broken pieces melded together with sugar

No longer do I feel depression
As I finish each savory bite
This meal may be the death of me
But fear's smile on me is left unrequited
And I will die happy tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment