Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Causing Discontinuities In The Timelines: Well This Poem Is... Different - Doki Doki Literature Club Part 6

This sixth one's a little brighter (made from the in-game keywords - 
parfait, giggle, kawaii, flower, fluffy, anime, bouncy, pink, valentine, cute, heart, games, whistle, sparkle, silly, forgive, insight, wonderful, boop, tenacious)

The parfait melts slowly in the oven
I giggle as a kawaii flower slowly forms
The fluffy cream takes a lot of lovin'
Takes time to make this in the dorms

Sitting down to anime as it storms
The couch is bouncy and pink
Like a valentine breaking all the norms
How I wish it was made of cute mink!

As I lay on this heart and sink
On its fluffy pads I play games
I whistle a tune and move Link
As Navi sparkles and moves in the frames

What a silly picture my figure claims
Please forgive my lack of insight
But the wonderful feeling of tonight proclaims
That a boop on my cat's nose is a delight

To invite someone over, I might
But tenacious as I've ever been
The thought of friends over's a fright
However pleasant the din of their torment and screams



No comments:

Post a Comment