Friday, May 25, 2018

Everything Is So Cutsie It Hurts: Accidentally Cute - Doki Doki Literature Club! Part 2

Here we go with poem number 2 (made from the in-game keywords - special, kitty, sugar, jumpy, fun, pink, joy, hop, kiss, fluffy, smile, vibrant, bubbles, bunny, bouncy, kawaii, sparkle, giggle, rainbow, skirt):

My special kitty, sugar, went jumping from the couch
It's really fun to see her upon a pink chair slouch
Every day she brings me joy as she hops up for a kiss
Her fluffy face brings smiles, her vibrant hair pure bliss
I sometimes blow her bubbles as she chews her new toy bunny
As she jumps around to pop them, her bouncy figure is real funny
I made her real kawaii with a handful of some sparkles
She jumped on me, I giggled as a rainbow splashed my skirt when I stabbed her eye marbles

Yeah, I think Natsuki would really like this poem, even considering how this basically infers I cross-dress in my free time.

Also, isn't it funny how they do the special event before they see the actual poem? How do they know that they'll want to be with you that day? Are they sneaking into my bag to read the poem early?! O.o what creeps!

I'll be posting actual blog posts after a certain point rather than just poems. You'll know what that point is. But even when I do start actual posts, I'll still try to create poems for the episodes.





No comments:

Post a Comment