Wednesday, December 6, 2017

What A Creep!: Soul Blast Of Doom! (Hollow Knight Part 2)

There's not much to say on this episode besides that I still really love Hollow Knight! Man, does this game rock.

I mean, there's plenty of stuff in the game, but these are made after editing is done, and occasionally (as in this case) several days after making it. So right now, I'm making this blog off of the memory of what that episode is like, and my memory is terrible XD. 

Looking through it quickly though, I do remember the little singing bug who mines in the caves (and a weird thing that happened in a personal playthrough), she was really cool. Singing is a great way to pass the time when doing work, and I really admire her attitude, too.

If you're wondering what the weird thing that happened in my personal playthrough was, here it is: In a completely separate game, haven't met her before, she gave me the dialogue she should give after talking to her about five times! Wtf, did it carry that info from my YouTube save or what? Anyways, that was just a weird and confusing thing that happened, and I don't know why.

Also, this guy is a total creep! He just lures me into his caves, locks me in his back room, and forces me to fight stuff while he watches! There have to be some sort of laws against this sort of thing, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment